Registration (and login) is required to:
If you are not registered yet:
- Register using this page. In the email field, enter a valid email, which will serve as your username for the site,
unless otherwise specified.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with a URL for resetting your password.
- To use the site, you must reset your password.
Snowflake Lodge user (and credentials) are separate from your Snowflake user.
If you need access to support cases, please ask your Snowflake account administrator to enable case submission for you after you register using this page. Read more here.
- The information provided in this form is compulsory to activate your Snowflake Lodge account. Below is the use we make of this information:
- First Name and Last Name are used for communication purposes with the community and Snowflake, depending on your profile settings.
- Nickname is your main identity within the community. Your Nickname will be reflected on your feed activity and will be how other members can find you.
- Country is used to share geographic relevant information.
For example, we may use this to share events happening near you.
- Email is the email address used for communications. If you are registering in the community, we will use the first email you enter as your username.
- Username is used as your unique identifier within the community and will be your username when logging in. This value often matches the first email you registered in the community.